½ bunch basil, torn
250g seedless grapes, halved
50g dried raisins
1 clove of garlic, minced
2 shallots, finely chopped
30ml extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
½ cup couscous cooked to the instructions
from the steam table on pages 6-9
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon lemon juice
salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 195°C on the Quarter Steam + Heat function.
- Season the spatchcock with salt and pepper and place on baking paper in a roasting tray.
- Mix the ingredients for the salsa together and spoon over the spatchcock.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the spatchcock from the tray and pour the salsa with any chicken juices into a mixing bowl. Mix with the grapes and basil.
- Season the couscous with salt, lemon juice and olive oil. Plate up with spatchcock sitting on top of the cous cous. Add the salsa salad. Spoon the labna on the side and serve.