- 2 thin telegraph cucumbers [5cm x 20cm]
- 150g light cream cheese [Philadelphia]
- 2 packets instant white miso [powdered]
- 30ml sake
- 30ml white soy [yuasa shiro shoyu]
- Peel the cucumbers carefully.
- Place into a Sousvide bag with the soy and sake.
- Vacuum on full pressure and refrigerate.
- Mix the cream cheese with the instant miso and adjust to a piping consistency with the aid of a little cold water.
- Place in a piping bag with a 1cm star nozzle.
- Cut the cucumbers into 3cm lengths.
- Use a melon baller to scoop out 2/3 of the seeds leaving the bottom intact.
- Pipe the cheese into each cup giving a decorative swirl at the end.
- Serve on a platter.