- 2 sticks lemongrass
- 100g fresh root ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Thai chilli peppers
- 2 x turkey breast fillets 400g each
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp chicken chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 bunch Thai basil
- Beat the lemongrass flat with the base of a saucepan. Peel the ginger and garlic and finely dice. Cut the chilli peppers into fine strips.
- Cut the turkey breasts 2cm thick, and place in a SousVide bag with the ginger, garlic, coconut milk, soy sauce, fish sauce, chilli strips, chicken chilli sauce and Thai curry paste.
- Place the bag on shelf level 3 on the ‘SousVide’ program and cook at 70°C for 30 minutes.
Serve on a bed of fragrant rice, sprinkled with Thai basil leaves accompanied by chilli infused soy sauce.
Thai chilli peppers are especially hot - it is important to cut them into really fine strips. Err on the side of caution - if in doubt use a little less. Clean your hands carefully after handling and avoid touching your eyes with your fingers.