200g snow peas
200g sugar snaps
200g green beans
200g broad beans
200g peas (fresh or frozen)
3 radishes, thinly sliced
100g mixed lettuce leaves
- Preheat the oven on the Full Steam function.
- Arrange all the green vegetables together on the steam tray and steam for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Combine the dressing ingredients. Toss the cooled vegetables with the lettuce and radishes.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad as you serve.
Serve with Dressing:
- 100ml of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 small garlic clove, microplaned
This salad is a great accompaniment to any of the steamed fsh or chicken recipes in this book.