1kg lamb ribs
¼ cup pomegranate molasses
½ cup honey
1½ tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 150°C on the Quarter Steam + Heat function.
- Mix together the ingredients for the marinade and combine half with the ribs and reserve the other half as a sauce to serve with the ribs.
- Place the ribs into a roasting tray and cover with foil.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour at 150°C then remove the foil and increase the temperature of the oven to 190°C.
- Continue roasting for a further 15 minutes once the oven has reached 190°C. Turn the ribs every five minutes to keep them coated in the marinade.
- Serve with wedges of lime, the reserved marinade and the fresh pomegranate seeds
1 fresh pomegranate, seeded