½ head of frisée or curly endive, washed and broken up into small pieces
300g of snow peas, strings removed and sliced diagonally
1 bunch of parsley, stalks removed
4 thick swordfsh fllets from the fshmonger
3 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon of olive oil
salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven on the Full Steam function.
- Place the eggs in the oven and set the timer for 15 minutes.
- At the 11 minute mark, put the frisée, snow peas and parsley on the steam tray and steam for the last 4 minutes. Remove eggs and vegetables from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Reduce the heat to 75°C and steam the swordfsh for 9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, on a cooktop, sauté the steamed greens with the garlic in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and then season with salt and pepper.
- Slice and grill the bread with some olive oil and top with tapenade.
- Divide the sautéed greens between the plates, sprinkle with the capers and top with a swordfsh fllet. Peel the warm eggs and place 1 on each plate with the olive toasts.
- Sliced bread
- 100g of olive tapenade
- 50g of capers